- May 3, 2020 at 2:22 pm #35697
I’m send lot of spoof emails to my gmail account. But it was got to spam folder. How i fix it ?May 4, 2020 at 1:44 pm #35776
See the email will fail to deliver due to one or more of the following reasons:
1. You’re setting the from email to a none existent email.
2. You’re setting the from email to an email that the target never received an email from.
3. You’re setting the from email to an email of a domain that correctly implements DKIM, DMARC and SPF, currently only %4 of domains implement them properly.
So please try again keeping the above notes in mind and you should be able to get your email to land in the inbox.May 5, 2020 at 3:17 am #35863May 7, 2020 at 6:38 pm #36120
Unfortunately no, you can try to use Google’s servers to do so after enabling less secure apps, (same way shown in my Python course but change the from email to whatever you want) but I am pretty sure they fixed this, it used to be possible.May 7, 2020 at 7:31 pm #36130
hm i understandMay 7, 2020 at 7:31 pm #36131
tnx zaidMay 8, 2020 at 3:52 pm #36202
You’re welcome 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.