Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    When you say “the same issue happened”, do you mean the python error in the above screenshot? Is it just happening while building a github backdoor?

Thanks!
    Bug-Bounty.com Team

kareem zaky
    Participant

same error with wine and python , all mosule not working not github only

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    And what is the exact error while trying to create a backdoor for a different platform?

Greetings!
    Diego

kareem zaky
    Participant

check the attached photo

[+] Building backdoor…
    0114:err:winediag:ntlm_check_version ntlm_auth was not found. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
    0114:err:ntlm:ntlm_LsaApInitializePackage no NTLM support, expect problems
    2130 INFO: PyInstaller: 5.3
    2130 INFO: Python: 3.8.9
    2130 INFO: Platform: Windows-10-10.0.18362
    2131 INFO: wrote Z:\opt\disctopia-c2\newUpdate.spec
    2139 INFO: UPX is not available.
    2141 INFO: Extending PYTHONPATH with paths
    [‘Z:\\opt\\disctopia-c2’]
    011c:err:winediag:ntlm_check_version ntlm_auth was not found. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
    011c:err:ntlm:ntlm_LsaApInitializePackage no NTLM support, expect problems
    wine: Unhandled illegal instruction at address 079069C9 (thread 011c), starting debugger…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kareem zaky
    Participant

any update , any solution

what should i do ? is it the problem in the tool or in my os

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Let’s see what Dimitris has to say.

Greetings!
    Diego

This is literally the first time I am seeing this so it’s new territory. Let’s see, how much RAM have you set to your Kali Vm? This wine error could be the result of an installation error from Python. Are you sure you have a stable internet connection while installing Disctopia? You said you already tried removing your current Kali machine and trying it on a fresh one and gave you the same error right? I will run a test on my end to see if I get this error but in the meantime, the only thing I can recommend is to try again with a fresh installation.

kareem zaky
    Participant

i got this warnig during new installation

WARNING: The scripts pyi-archive_viewer.exe, pyi-bindepend.exe, pyi-grab_version.exe, pyi-makespec.exe, pyi-set_version.exe and pyinstaller.exe are installed in ‘C:\users\root\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\Scripts’ which i
    s not on PATH.
    Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use –no-warn-script-location.
    WARNING: The script normalizer.exe is installed in ‘C:\users\root\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\Scripts’ which is not on PATH.
    Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use –no-warn-script-location.
    WARNING: The script discord_webhook.exe is installed in ‘C:\users\root\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\Scripts’ which is not on PATH.
    WARNING: The script f2py.exe is installed in ‘C:\users\root\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\Scripts’ which is not on PATH.
    Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use –no-warn-script-location

WARNING: The script mss.exe is installed in ‘C:\users\root\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\Scripts’ which is not on PATH.
    019c:err:winediag:ntlm_check_version ntlm_auth was not found. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
    019c:err:ntlm:ntlm_LsaApInitializePackage no NTLM support, expect problems

WARNING: You are using pip version 20.2.3; however, version 23.2.1 is available.
    You should consider upgrading via the ‘C:\users\root\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\python.exe -m pip install –upgrade pip’ command.

kareem zaky
    Participant

i got the same wine error , which kali version you used ??

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    He used the latest kali version, let’s wait for Dimitris to do some tests.

Greetings!
    Diego

Piroblaze
    Participant

Hello i am getting this error from my discord bot server i did everything as instructed please how can i fix it

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Did you disable defender in victim machine?

Greetings!
    Diego

Piroblaze
    Participant

Yes i did

Thanks its working now thanks

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Glad you got it!
    Diego

pedrodiase
    Participant

Wine doesn’t seem to work especially when generating the back door. I am still having the same error message. Please work on this tool

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.