Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bagley-Bey
    Participant

I have a few errors I have a Mac pro

Every time I go to disk utility and click first aid to check the usb that I flashed tails on it says

“Problems were found w the partition map which might prevent booting. Partition map check failed because no slices were found. (69770)
    Operation failed”

Then when I go to tails it will not show my usb for me to put the brides on tor.

Only time my mac recognize my usb is when it’s nothing on it every time I flash tails to it, it only recognize it in disk utility.

It also says in red [failed] rngtool Service in the beginning of tails when it shows everything booting that went through successfully everything else is green.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Bagley!
    Can you try it on a different USB stick?

Let me know how it goes!
    Diego

Bagley-Bey
    Participant

This was the third one I tried I purchased a brand new 32gb

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Bagley!

How are you flashing it? which tools a re you using? Did you get any error while doing it?

Let me know.
    Diego

Bagley-Bey
    Participant

Using etcher at first it said “The writer process ended unexpectedly.” It’ll flash on the usb. I’ve deleted and downloaded again so many times. My Mac only recognize the usb when tails isn’t on it. I can get on tails the usb is not recognized on tails neither.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    So if you are getting an error when flashing it then you should use a different tool, or try to download TAILS again.

Let me know how it goes!
    Diego

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.