- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I can’t connect my ( Wifi Adapter Asus AC68 with Rtl8814AU chipset) into Kali Linux using MAC Monterey 12.0.1 by VMware Fusion!?
That chipset is not well supported in kali, I won’t recommend it at all, but you can try:
Did you add the card to the USB list as shown in lecture 13? If you did, then make sure that you don’t physically connect the card to the computer until Kali is fully booted, connect the card, then go to the USB settings and check the adapter is there.
If you’ve already done the above, then please try the following suggestions:
– Experiment with connecting the adapter before and after Kali fully loads, and after you log in as root.
– Experiment with setting the adapter to use USB 2.1 and USB 3.1 in VMWare’s USB settings.
– Make sure you connect the adapter directly to the computer, don’t use a hub or an extension.
– And experiment with connecting the adapter to different USB ports.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
This website uses Google Analytics and Linkedin to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookies enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!