Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ihack4fun
    Participant

hello
    i am using sendemail tool
    my problem is that i cant send message in Arabic it shows encrypted text
    i have tried also to send email that contains html it was encrypted too
    1.how can i send emails in different language than english?
    2.how can i send emails that contains html such like the way we can do it in gmail?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    What exactly do you mean by “it shows encrypted text”? Can you share a screenshot?

1. You can send email in different languages as long as the characters can be interpreted by terminal, I don’t know which terminal can handle Arabic characters, maybe do a research about it.
    2. Can you explain a bit further about “the way we can do it in gmail”?

Greetings!
    Diego

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Diego PérezDiego Pérez.
    Ihack4fun
    Participant

Hello
    This is the encrulted text in the picture.
    I mean in gmail you can copy the html website and copy it so for example if in the website was a picture and when you click it . It redirects you to a link the same thing will be with gmail.
    I think the problem is with the terminal that i cant send Pictures or text in arabic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You can write html code inside the -m option but you need to add at the end of the command -o message-content-type=html, then any html tag will be sent as so.
    About the aribic characters it seems they are not recognized but this can be a problem with the email client and not with sendemail app, can you type arabic characters in kali’s terminal?

Greetings!
    Diego

Ihack4fun
    Participant

Hi
    Yes i can type in arabic in terminal
    If the problem is with “send in blue”service do u suggest a free alternative?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    I meant that the error might be in the email client, sendinblue is an email server. The client is the one receiving the email, try to use a different one.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.