Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Akabueze
    Participant

I paid for anonymousemail.me and after waiting for 8hrs, I received the message that the transaction has been canceled and I have to wait for long hours again for them to confirm the transaction on blockchain. Please why is it that I couldn’t get confirmed within 8hrs. Have you noticed such and what’s the solution

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Akabueze!
    I haven’t used that service, did you used real or fake details while registering?
    Have you asked them why is this takig so long?

Let me know.
    Diego

Akabueze
    Participant

Hello, I finally succeeded with the premium package payment of anonymousemail.me but my email keeps going to spam with warning that google can’t verify if the email is coming from [email protected] and is also killing the embedded link.
    Please could be the cause?

Akabueze
    Participant

It keeps marking the Ngrok link as dangerous and sends all email to spam.

How do I overcome this?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Akabueze!

Maybe you can try to use a different account than [email protected], and you can try this for the ngrok tunnel: https://tinyurl.com/

Change it so it looks different.

Hope it helps!
    Diego

Akabueze
    Participant

I’ve tried using url shortner is some of my tests but I still went to spam and also when I want to use some email address related to google like their non-reply emails, I don’t receive emails at all.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Akabueze!
    It looks like this kind of accounts you are trying to use will always be marked as spam, you’ll need to use a normal user account that has sent emails to your target account.

Hope it helps!
    Diego

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.