Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FlashSn0w
    Participant

Hi Diego,
    I suppose you know that I was doing the Python & Ethical hacking course and after this I decided to learn how to achieve similar results with pre-made programs but I found out that learning new tricks and techniques via Google searching is really hard and I would like to try the regular Ethical hacking course but 100$ is very expensive for me and I remembered that there were Black Friday promotions. Can I ask you if the prices will be reduced soon for a holiday like Easter? Thank you a lot is advance!

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by FlashSn0w.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You can send an email to [email protected] and ask them about it, I don’t have that info.
    Also you can get the courses on Udemy, they have sales very often.

Greetings!
    Diego

FlashSn0w
    Participant

Thank you for the information. I found the course on Udemy. Will I be able to access it from the zsecurity.org website? I mean will I have access to the forum and will the course be in my zsecurity account here on the site?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    No, that course can only be taken in Udemy, I meant it won’t be part of the courses in your zsecurity’s account. Inside the course you’ll find a Q&A section where you can ask any doubt you have.

Greetings!
    Diego

FlashSn0w
    Participant

Hi Diego,
    Can I also ask you if I will get all updates for the course if I buy it from Udemy and also will I be able to apply for a certificate when I finish it?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Yeah, all the updates are added to the Udemy courses as well, but in that case the only certificate you will get would be from Udemy and not from Zsecurity. The only way to get a Zsecurity certificate is to take the course in this website.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.