You are learning useful stuuf, but there’s no magical recipe or a program that will hack facebook juts hitting enter. You have to make some effort here, bypassing AVs is possible, you just need to try harder. I’ve gone through this my self and it’s possible to do it, sometimes is frustrating (AV evasion) but is possible, the more you learn and practice the best you gonna be as pentester or ethical hacker. Take a look at plataforms like HackerOne and you’ll see many people achieving bounties and they needed to bypass AVs.
Basically bypassing AV programs is like a game of cat and mouse, so backdoors might start getting detected at some stage, then the developers release an update, this will allow you to generate undetectable backdoors, then AV programs release an update which will make backdoors detectable ……..
So the main thing is to make sure that Veil or any other tool you’re using to generate the backdoor is up to date.
Here’s a few solutions to try if your backdoor is getting detected:
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Veil, so do updated before doing use 1.
2. Experiment with different payloads, and experiment with different payload options and you should be able to bypass it.
3. Try generating a backdoor using the fat rat, empire.
4. Modify backdoor code if its in bat as shown in lecture 33.
5. Modify backdoor using a hex editor as shown in lecture 40.
6. Create your own backdoor (covered in python course).
Hope it helps!