That didn’t work, so I got to thinking about the php file. Since it had an extension of .txt, it probably couldn’t be executed without adding execution permissions. I did that and now it works. Thanks,
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics and Linkedin to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookies enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!