Hello and welcome to the zSecurity masterclass membership where you will get continuous hacking classes every month!
Unlike my courses where the content focuses on one topic with no additions except for updates, the idea of the master class membership is to give you new hacking videos every month to always teach you something new. Also the classes here are not limited to just one topic, we cover everything as long as its related to ethical hacking and cyber security.
If you look at the curriculum tab you’ll notice that there are individual classes that don’t tie up to anything such browsing the dark web or installing Kali on a cloud server to hack remote computers on the internet. And we also have series such as my approach to pentesting and bug hunting, where I show you how I approach a pentest and discover bugs and vulnerabilities.
We also have smaller series like the OAUTH vulnerabilities and the XXE series and everyone’s favourite the XSS series which is big enough to be its own course, as it starts from the basics and takes you to a pretty advanced level, much more advanced than what’s covered in my website hacking course.
Checkout the curriculum tab for a more detailed breakdown on what’s covered, and remember new content will be pushed every month, so if you don’t find what you’re looking for then just suggest it to us and we’ll cover it 😉
And as usual with this class you’ll get 24 / 7 support so if you have any questions just ask us in the forums and we’ll respond to you within a maximum of 15 hours.
VIP VS Masterclass
What’s the difference between the VIP membership and the Hacking Masterclass membership?
- Lectures 43
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 54
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- How I approach a Pentest
- Basic Analysis
- Discovering an Open Redirect Vulnerability
- Using Burp Suite Repeater To Discover Vulnerabilities
- Discovering a HTML Injection Vulnerability
- Discovering a More Advanced XSS Vulnerability
- Discovering an Information Disclosure
- Using FerboxBuseter to Discover Endpoints
- XXE (XML External Entity) Vulnerabilities
- OAuth 2.0 Vulnerabilities
- XSS Vulnerabilities (Reflected & Stored)
- Dom Based XSS Vulnerabilities
- XSS - Bypassing Encoding & Escaping
- More Advanced XSS
- SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Blind SQL Injections
- Hacking on the Cloud!
- Browsing the Dark Web