Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Mr_Groot
    Participant

Hello Diego & Dimitris

I Clicked more the 20+ times. Closed and opened all the tabs also. But no luck. Could you please check.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    I can try it but don’t know when I’ll have time, I would need to install it all. Also make sure the links and info passed to disctopia to create the backdoor are correct.

Greetings!
    Diego

Mr_Groot
    Participant

Hi

Yes. i have doubled checked all the info from discord server. I followed the video shared by Zaid for getting the details as well……

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    I passed your question to Dimitris, he’ll look into it.

Greetings!
    Diego

Mr_Groot
    Participant

Hello

By when can i get solution to this?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    I hope he answers soon, I’ll remind him.

Greetings!
    Diego

Hi There,
    Sorry for the late response. Are you sure the bot token is set correctly? Can you show me the config command result after adding the parameters and before trying to build the backdoor?

Mr_Groot
    Participant

Hello Dimitris

As per your request i have attached the screenshots of config file along with other details.

Im also facing the same issues with telegram. I can not get connection on telegram as well.

Please check the links for your understanding https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lHQHwDeH5vtfA3pp9NPQMe3ICPlVRTYO?usp=sharing It contains all screenshots.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    I forwarded your answer to Dimitris.

Greetings!
    Diego

Mr_Groot
    Participant

Hi Diego

Im waiting for Dimitris solution to my issues.

It looks like the executable is not the issue. All the settings are set properly and the building process is also executing properly.

Let’s see what happens on the side of the backdoor. Please head to the builder.py file and to line 258 which should look like this:
    compile_command = ["wine", path_to_pyinstaller, "--onefile", "--noconsole", "--icon=img/exe_file.ico", list[0]+".py"]

Change the line to this:
    compile_command = ["wine", path_to_pyinstaller, "--onefile", "--icon=img/exe_file.ico", list[0]+".py"]

Once you change that build a discord backdoor and run it from the terminal on the windows machine. This will output errors on the terminal and we can find out what the issue is.

Mr_Groot
    Participant

Hi Dimitris

Thank you for your reply.

I dint get this “Once you change that build a discord backdoor and run it from the terminal on the windows machine. This will output errors on the terminal and we can find out what the issue is.” Could you plase explain properly…. How I can run it from Terminal on Windows Machine?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Just open a command prompt, navigate to the location where you saved the backdoor and run it by calling it.

Greetings!
    Diego

Mr_Groot
    Participant

Hello

I have added this line compile_command = [“wine”, path_to_pyinstaller, “–onefile”, “–icon=img/exe_file.ico”, list[0]+”.py”] and created a new executable. But when i try to execute in CMD as you have asked me using start c2.exe, a small cmd pops ups and closes within seconds. I cannot read what is written on that. Does you c2 works on Windows 11?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Do not use start, as mentioned before just call the executable.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.