This is a generic unbranded wireless adapter that usesRealtekRTL8812AU chipset which is supported by Kali 2017.1 and up, this chip supports both 2.4Ghz& 5Ghz frequencies.
– 5dBi external antenna.
– Realtek RTL8812AU chipset, support 802.11b/g/n/a/ac. – Supported by Kali Linux 2017.1 and up.
– aircrack-ng suite support. – Monitor mode support. – Packet injection support.
– 2.4 & 5Ghz frequency support.
– Will work with Kali weather it is installed as a main OS or as a virtual machine (regardless of the host OS).
– All of the above is tested with Kali 2017.1 and Kali 2017.2 both as a virtual machine and as a main OS.
All you have to do is Install its drivers using the following command:
apt install realtek-rtl88xxau-dkms
Restart and you’re good to go.
If Kali is installed as a virtual machine hen you’ll have to add a filter to the adapter and attache it to Kali as shown in the following video (make sure to use usb 3.0 instead of usb 2.0 as the video shows how to attache an older model to Kali).
Enabling monitor mode
Assuming the adapter is named wlan0, you can enable monitor mode on it using the following commands:
ifconfig wlan0 down
airmon-ng check kill
iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor
ifconfig wlan0 up
Estimate Delivery Time
10 – 20 days.
All over the world
We ship to all countries, delivery time varies, please contact us for estimate delivery time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.