Mousejack is a collection of security vulnerabilities affecting non-Bluetooth wireless mice and keyboards
For example, when the victim clicks on the left/right mouse button, the mouse will transmit an unencrypted radio frequency packet to the USB dongle of the mouse. This tells the computer that a left/right-click has been pressed.
Since the radio frequency transmission is not encrypted, the attacker can inject his own packets into the victim’s USB dongle.
- Crazy Radio PA dongle
- Vulnerable mouse/keyboard
The video is divided into four parts:
- Demonstration of Mousejack :
- The theory behind Mousejack attack:
- Installing the required tools:
- Executing the Mousejack attack:
Thanks for watching!