Learn Social Engineering From Scratch
Generating A Persistent Remote Keylogger
Welcome to my comprehensive course on Social Engineering! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking, we will start with the basics of social engineering, and by end of it you’ll be at an advanced level being able to hack into all major operating systems (windows, OS X and Linux), generate different types of trojans and deliver them using smart social engineering techniques.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory . Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing safely on your own machine, then the course is divided into the four main sections:
1. Information Gathering – This section will teach you how to gather information about your target weather it is a company, website or just a person. You will learn how to discover anything that is associated with your target such as websites, links, companies, people, emails, phone numbers, friends, social networks accounts …etc, you will also learn how to graph all of this information and use it to build a smart attack strategy.
2. Generating Evil Files – In this section you will learn how to generate evil files (files that do tasks you want on the target computer), this includes backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvester and more, you will learn how to generate these files for Windows, OS X and Linux, not only that but you’ll also learn how to enhance these files to make them bypass all anti-virus programs, and make them look and function just like any other file such as an image or a pdf, you’ll also learn how to embed these files in legitimate Microsoft Office documents.
3. Deliver Methods – In this section you will learn a number of social engineering methods to deliver trojans to the target, you will learn how to create fake websites that look identical to websites the target trusts, send emails that appear like they’re coming from people the target trusts and use fake login pages and fake updates to hack into the target system, not only that but you’ll also learn advanced social engineering techniques that would lure the target into visiting an evil URL and hack into the target system without even interacting with them.
4. Post Exploitation – In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised so far. You’ll learn how to access the file system (read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access, escalate your privileges, spy on the target, use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computer systems and more!
Finally at the end of the course you will learn how to protect yourself and your systems from these attacks.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real computers, in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you’ll learn how to use that technique in a real life scenario, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adopt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
- Basic IT Skills.
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody looking to learn ethical hacking / social engineering.
- Anybody looking to learn how hackers hack into secure systems that do not have any vulnerabilities.
- Anybody looking to learn how to secure their systems from social engineering attacks.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity and No other organization is associated for certification exam for the same.
- Lectures 108
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5036
- Assessments Yes
Preparation - Creating a Penetration Testing Lab
Preparation - Linux Basics
Information Gathering - Gathering Info About A Company/Website
Information Gathering - Gathering Info About A Person
Windows Evil Files
Windows Evil Files - Generating Undetectable Backdoors
Windows Evil Files - Spying
Windows Evil Files - Enhancing Evil Files
Windows Evil Files - Converting Evil File To A Trojan
Mac OS X Evil Files
Linux Evil Files
Using The Above Attacks Outside The Local Network
Post Exploitation - Meterpreter
Post Exploitation - Empire